Anchorage By The Sea Maine Resort Amenities
Discover hospitality at its finest at the Anchorage By The Sea.
Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door, anytime of year. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning.
A perfect Maine destination, the Anchorage By The Sea's extensive list of guest services and amenities include:
- Cable television
- Air conditioning/heat climate controls
- Small refrigerators
- Hair dryer
- Ironing set up
- Security safes
- Free access to WiFi Broadband Internet
- Some of our rooms also include a fireplace and/or whirlpool tub.
Poolside restaurant offering amazing ocean views.
- non-smoking Public spaces
- heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free access to WiFi wireless broadband Internet
- Free Parking
- reception meeting rooms
- Free WIFI Internet access to wireless broadband
Located within walking distance to our property:
- Beaches-both large public and small, intimate spots along the Marginal Way
- Marginal Way walking path
- Specialty shops and boutiques
- Art galleries and museums
- Movie Theater
- Restaurants and musical entertainment
- Fishing/chartered cruises from Perkin’s Cove
- Charming, historic public library
Located a short distance away:
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- York’s Wild Animal Kingdom
- Kittery Outlet stores
YOGA will be offered on our front lawn overlooking the Atlantic by Ani Georgieva from SHAPE HAPPY.
» Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday @ 7:30am.
*Class is weather dependent. Call the front desk for more information.
Vinyasa Yoga - This style blends the ancient wisdom of many yogic traditions including Ashtanga, Iyengar and Traditional Hatha Yoga into a new expression. It is a dynamic, flowing practice that connects movement with breath while leading you through a series of postures to strengthen and build flexibility and endurance,bringing you to a place of deep inner calm. Your body will become sculpted as your mind lets go of tension, leaving you feeling free and uplifted.
Watercolor workshop at the Anchorage by the Sea with Laura Jacquays every wednesday at 10:00 am
Meet at the Gazebo!
For all ages
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling.