Anchorage By The Sea Maine Resort Amenities
Discover hospitality at its finest at the Anchorage By The Sea.
Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door, anytime of year. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning.
A perfect Maine destination, the Anchorage By The Sea's extensive list of guest services and amenities include:
- Cable television
- Air conditioning/heat climate controls
- Small refrigerators
- Hair dryer
- Ironing set up
- Security safes
- Free access to WiFi Broadband Internet
- Some of our rooms also include a fireplace and/or whirlpool tub.
Poolside restaurant offering amazing ocean views.
- non-smoking Public spaces
- heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free access to WiFi wireless broadband Internet
- Free Parking
- reception meeting rooms
- Free WIFI Internet access to wireless broadband
Located within walking distance to our property:
- Beaches-both large public and small, intimate spots along the Marginal Way
- Marginal Way walking path
- Specialty shops and boutiques
- Art galleries and museums
- Movie Theater
- Restaurants and musical entertainment
- Fishing/chartered cruises from Perkin’s Cove
- Charming, historic public library
Located a short distance away:
- Ogunquit Playhouse
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- York’s Wild Animal Kingdom
- Kittery Outlet stores
YOGA is offered on our front lawn overlooking the Atlantic by professional instructor Kristina Campagna of Sacred Movement Yoga Studio.
Laura Jaquays is a Maine-based artist and educator who has tapped her experience as an expressive arts practitioner and community organizer to create Art HOPE, a grassroots art and healing initiative. She works hands-on with individuals and groups in the areas of complementary cancer care, women’s wellness, mental health, youth at-risk, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, and hospice support.